I’ve missed blogging, I haven’t been able to make time for it the last month or so. So, what have I been doing?
1) J and I went to Barcelona for a week in September.
2) I began my yoga teacher training. And I’m doing a LOT of yoga.
3) I’m starting to get ready for the Foodnetwork atlantic crossing cruise in a few weeks. Yesterday I did the online check in and printed all the travel documents.
Besides blogging, here’s what I haven’t been doing (often enough):
1) Cooking my own food, eating at home.
2) Walking the dogs.
3) Running. I’m still getting 2 or 3 runs in weekly but I would like to get 4 in every week.
4) Reading, and I have 3 required reading for YTT, plus 4 related books I want to add.
The weather has been nice this fall, here are some pics from a dog walk taken on my favorite beach in NS…Martinique.